Here are true stories of miracles and profound experiences that have happened to me, my friends, my friends’ friends, and devotees all over the globe
- This true story is about a woman and her family being haunted by a ghost for 9 years
- Another story about how Bhaktivinode Thakur drove away a brahmana ghost
- Nrishinga Deva saves his 5-year-old devotee [Note: Many other short stories of miracles related to Nrishinga Deva are in the comments section on the same page]
- Krishna’s milk miracle
- Miracles of Lord Guruvayoorappan (another form of Vishnu)
- Recently, a devotee I know told me about how her friend’s family prepared 15 dishes daily especially to offer to Krsna. It appears that Krsna is greatly pleased with this act of love and devotion that he actually eats what has been offered 🙂 The food offered does not completely disappear but reduces significantly!
- The same devotee who told me the above story mentions that Krishna plays pranks on her often. Sometimes the peacock feather on her deity keeps falling off. Sometimes the diyas won’t light up. As soon as she tells Krishna that she knows he is playing jokes on her and she knows it is His doing, the diya will light and the feather won’t fall. She often feels his presence and she feels his child-like anger when she doesn’t spend enough time with Him.
- Some time ago, one of my friends, S, had to go to India for some time with her parents, while her younger brother and sister would stay here in Dubai. This was sudden as she had to go due to an emergency. I knew she was going to India through another friend but S didn’t get the chance to tell me herself. So she was scheduled to leave on 31st December. On the 30th night, I had a dream. It was a dream within a dream. I dreamt, within the dream that Krishna wanted her to go to India. This dream was apparently on the 27th of December. Then, again in the dream, I called up S and told her that God wanted her to go to India. Then I woke up (for real) and I called her to tell her about the dream. She said her devotee friends were attending a festival in India and perhaps now, she might be able to go for it after all since she was going to India. We thought this was maybe why Krishna wanted for her to go to India. I thought something special was on its way. So she went to India, it was rather uneventful, except for the fact that she got to know someone who wanted her to read the Bhagavad Gita. She came back sooner than expected and before the festival. Some time later, she told me that she thought she knew why Krishna wanted her to go to India. A day or two after she left, her brother and sister got into a bad car accident. They were waiting for the signal to turn green when a car came and crashed into them from behind very badly. This forced her sister’s car to hit the car in front. The car got cancelled and the back of their car was terribly damaged. Had S been here in Dubai, she would have been in the backseat. Had she been in the backseat, she would have been dead, or injured very badly at the least.”Anyone sitting in the backseat wouldn’t have come out alive,” she told me.
If she was in Dubai, either S or her brother would be sitting in the back, most likely S. But this is Krishna, showering his mercy. And we must be grateful. Haribol!
- I often find that whenever I have doubts about certain things, Krishna always explains it to me by somehow getting me an article, or a useful website, or perhaps even through other people. I have also experienced that when my mind is in a lot of doubt, and I pray sincerely to Krishna to resolve it, He really does! He brings me to situations that will lead to the situations being resolved, which leaves me in a peaceful state. MERCY!
- Here is a link to a dream I once had that has had a significant impact on my life
- I remember when S started becoming Krishna Conscious, many things started happening. I think it was on Lord Balarama’s appearance day if I’m not mistaken, when she was taking a walk with some of her friends and she happened to find flowers on the road that no one else had noticed. She also somehow would always get to eat what she craved everyday for around 4 months while her parents were out of town. Somehow, her aunt always cooked what she craved. This happened to me too, but not as often as it did to her.
- Many of Lord Nrsimha Deva’s pastimes or mercy stories are here and here (be sure to view all the links!)
I will keep updating as I find more stories! Hare Krsna 🙂