Here are some more nectarean miracle stories of those whose lives have been touched by Krishna 🙂
- “One day, while in college, I was bankrupt. I didn’t have money for bus to go to college, though all I need was just 2 Rs. Surprisingly, that day, none of my friends came to my room. So, I prayed to Krishna that if you are truly there, please take me to the college. I’ll not ask money from anyone…but Krishna pls somehow you should make me go to college. If you do so, I’ll never ever again doubt your presence. Actually, that was the time, by the mercy of my Gurudeva, I began worshiping Krishna in His idol form. I waited in my room for a long while….nothing happened. So I started to do many compromises with Krishna(because if He is not there, who else is there for us)….like if I find money in my unwashed trouser pockets, I’ll take it as your blessings…I searched for and found not a single penny. (Actually, I did many things, but am cutting the long process short…) So, finally, I went to the road and said to Krishna that if someone gives me lift, I’ll think you’ve answered my prayer. But none gave me lift too. So, disappointed, I just started walking to college, giving up everything. After a few mins I had started to walk, my mind became quiet. And I kept on walking. But lo! Suddenly, a two-wheeler came and stopped nearby me. Though I know the person, I was not very close to him. We used to just share smiles whenever we see. He was working in the place where I usually eat. He stopped by me and asked me why are you walking alone? I said something, and he asked to get on his bike, saying that he would drop me at my college as it was on the way. And that moment I was really taken back. From the bottom of my hearts, I thanked Krishna. For, he has answered my prayer in the exact way I wished for! On the way, I prostrated many times before Krishna in my heart, and I thanked Him profusely. Thereby, Krishna very clearly established to me that He is always there for me! From that day onwards, I had never doubted His presence. I may even fight with Him, but by His Grace, I’ve never doubted Him. I’m feeling so grateful as I think of that incident and my Krishna. His Grace is relentless, and cannot be ever measured! Thank you bloggingupthedrainpipe for asking me to share the incident. Actually, I was not able to do it earlier. And am sorry for that. Even, as I recall the incident, now…my heart melts…This is the first time am sharing the incident to the world. Possible, will write as post in my blog too 🙂 Shree Rama Jayam!”
– Manivannan Sadasivam [http://manivannansmirror.blogspot.com/]
- “This was the first miracle I experienced with Krishna. It was 2004 – and it was when I “discovered” Krishna. I used to chant everyday and listen to devotional Krishna bhajans. The housing colony we lived in had a small library and one day, I saw a copy of Bhagavat Gita there. I borrowed it and took it home. I’d read a chapter everyday – after my chanting and prayers. I completely loved the book – and for some strange reason – that particular copy of it. The return date approached. I used to tell my mum that I dont feel like giving back this copy of the Gita and that I’d really want it with me all the time. Mum said we could buy another copy. A few days before the Gita was due to be returned to the library – I happened to be talking to the librarian and I got up to leave, I casually mentioned to her that I’ll be coming back in a couple of days and that I have the Gita to return. “But the Gita is has already been returned” she said. I said to her that couldnt be possible because I still had it at home with me. She checked my account and “confirmed” that my copy of Gita has been returned. I was stunned and speechless. My beloved Krishna let me have “that” copy of the Gita which I deeply loved and wanted. I went home, elated and grateful – thanking Krishna for his surprise present!”
- “My bday comes around in May, and i was in Dubai. i was already badly missing my dear Parthasarathy in Chennai, and plus not many friends in UAE. Ever since i came to Abu Dhabi in April, my bday was reserved fr Him, though i didn’t even remember how He looked. My bday got off to a horrible start, but i managed to force my dad to drive frm Abu Dhabi to dxb, braving the Friday traffic at Sheikh Zayed even. All on the way, sitting in the backseat of my car, i kept wondering about Him. Days of anticipation culminating in a frenzy to reach before the evening aarti, i kept trying to talk to Him. Each time He cut me off. Everytime He does that, something happens: ither very good or very bad. i was hoping it was good. So, we reached, with my dad already having given up hopes of a parking, and perhaps a darshan. Surprise of Surprises! In Bur Dubai, on a Friday, in that crowded area, my dad found a place waiing for our car!! (My dear Parthasarathy had perhaps driven along with us ) And we went in, only to see that temple timings had been increased by an hour since my dad last visited the place. (All the making of a perfect birthday date ) And, we went in, and oh!!!!!! It was some spl Pooja that day, and He was surrounded by Prasad all over!! And must i say, He was dashingly wonderful. i was crying (and people staring), i cudn’t stop the tears, being in UAE meant missing the temple-missing Him, and finally He was there… And, He sent us off with handful of Prasad, which was almost like a whopping meal on its own! (Yeah, my treat…i can’t believe He did that ) It was the best birthday gift ever, coupled with what i received at the Parthasarathy temple in Chennai for my star bday.”
– In Love With Krishna [http://mydearestkrishna.blogspot.com]
- On January 24 2011, Krishna did something for me that I will always be grateful for. My brother had a Math exam that morning and he needed to be at school by 7:15 AM. So I went to bed the previous night, worried he might not be able to wake up on time. That night, I dreamt that my brother didn’t wake up on time, was late for school and so he missed his exam. That shocked me right out of my sleep and when I looked at the time, it was around 6:45 AM and my brother was in fact still asleep! Thanking Krishna profusely, I made my way to wake my brother up. Now I understand how our biological clocks work and how it can make us wake up at certain times. However, that is not guaranteed. Ultimately, everything happens according to the Lord’s will and I am simply grateful that He woke me up, so my brother could reach school on time for his exam.
- “Recently I read some stories about dreams that reminded me of an incident of a few years ago when I was distributing books at a concert in California. The distribution was sweet during the pre-concert hours, and we decided to do the “blow-out,” that is, waiting until the concert ended and then stopping people as they were rushing to their cars. Most people try to reach their cars and get out of the parking lot before the traffic jams, and the air is filled with extreme passion. On this day, as I saw the mass of youth coming out of the gates, I tried to apply the “sniper technique” in my distribution, where you choose one person in the crowd and focus on him or her. I prayed, “Krishna, please show me the one person who is looking for these books.”Then I saw him from a distance: he was a young man. I prayed as he approached me. “Excuse me,” I said. He looked at me, and his jaw dropped in surprise.
He said, “I dreamed about you!”
“What was your dream about?” I asked, equally surprised.
“Well, you were dressed as a monk” (I was wearing regular clothes while on book distribution) “and you told me to stop smoking and drinking.”
Then I took off my hat and showed him my shaved head and said, “I am a monk, and now I am telling you … ” His eyes opened wide. He took a book and gave a kind donation. After he walked away I was left wondering at the different wonderful ways Krishna has to reclaim His dear but fallen souls. I myself need to reconfirm my faith at every step, faith that Krishna is with me and very kindly helps me.”
– By Phalguna Dasa. Taken from http://friendsofthebbt.org/node/313
- “HG Dvarkadhish Prabhu and HG Lilawati Mataji arrived Ujjain on Gita Jayanti day. We are much obliged for their wonderful association here in Ujjain. In one of his classes, HG Dvarkadhish Prabhu narrated an incident that recently happened in Bombay. This incident is a very influential example to see how mankind is finally reaping the benefits of all Srila Prabhupada’s hard work. About a week before Gita Jayanti, one devotee in Bombay went out to distribute Srimad Bhagavad Gita. At one place, he knocked the door but no one replied. He did not give up and again knocked the door, still it was unanswered. With firm determination to distribute Bhagavad Gita, he again knocked with a much greater force. At this time a lady angrily opened the door and shouted, “What do you want? I am very busy with important work” and tried to close the door. But as she was closing the door this devotee put his foot between the door in such a way that she could not close it and he immediately put Bhagavad Gita in her hand. Just by touching Srimad Bhagavad Gita, this lady felt relaxed and calmed down. Then she enquired from the devotee about Bhagavad Gita and he explained to her the difference between the body and the soul according to chapter two. She then told the devotee that the “important work” she was busy , with was to commit suicide. She showed him the table, the fan and the rope hanging from the fan. It was only by the mercy of Sri Krsna and his devotee that she was saved from such a dangerous situation. Now she is a devotee and is associated with ISKCON temple in Bombay.All glories to Srila Prabhupada’s book distribution. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Your humble servant,
Radha Piyari dasi”
Please share some personal experiences, miracles, and testimonies, dear devotees. It will encourage the rest of us to grow stronger in our faith and trust more in our beautiful Krishna!